Monday, May 10, 2010

America's Worst Generation

In the following months, I set out to uncover every facet of America and in detail describe the affects the Baby Boom generation had on each.  Areas such as finance, education, health care, war, leadership, business and culture will be examined.  The goal of this blog is to gather enough evidence so that I can accurately refer to the Baby Boom generation as the worst in American history.

This will definitely take some work ahead.  America has had some pretty awful generations.  The Puritans come to mind and of course the generation that fought the Civil War and stumbled through Reconstruction can also be considered America's worst generation.  However, neither one of those generations sent the country on spiral backwards.  The Baby Boomers took a country on top of the world and methodically reduce it to a second rate, debt ridden country begging for handouts from China.


As I enter this journey, I ask my readers to participate in the data collection.  Knowing that many of you have the contempt and anger over a generation that destroyed the greatness of America like an insatiable locust, I hope you can help me finally and accurately call the generation born after World War II "America's Worst Generation."

No comments:

Post a Comment